Trusted advice, actionable insights, measurable results
Axis Associates’s disciplined approach to strategic planning combines proprietary analytical tools and unparalleled industry experience to help clients significantly improve performance. Based on insights, operations, analytics, and proprietary benchmarks, we apply this approach to help clients:
- Evolve business models
- Improve competitive positioning
- Manage costs effectively
Your Leadership Defines You: The Balancing Act
Trusted Advice, Actionable Insights
Axis Associates is the premier advisor to leading forest products, paper and packaging firms, and retail and consumer products companies.
Building on 20 years of experience, we have developed a reputation as superlative partners, based on our broad strategic perspective, robust analytic tools, deep industry expertise, and extensive network.
Early Stage Viewpoint
Well before an LOI [Letter of Intent] is submitted, we discuss and evaluate the opportunity.
Our proprietary due diligence tools [the 109-Questions], unmatched industry expertise, and deep strategic perspectives help us assess investment opportunities, risks, and profit potential.
We identify and assess all profit and growth opportunities, including potential strategic buyers.
Strategic Transformation/Turnaround & Restructuring
We help companies from the ground up, developing, and then implementing, long-range strategic plans to drive growth and profitability.
In the most urgent situations, businesses need to stabilize their finances and improve their operations to preserve value. Working with management, investment bankers, lawyers, and other professionals, we help companies improve results for the benefit of all stakeholders. We work with short- and long-term horizons, and our efforts are designed to have immediate, material, and quantifiable positive impacts.
Our services include:
- Whole company turnarounds and business transformations
- Creating and delivering turnaround and restructuring plans, both in and out of court
- Operational improvement including identifying cost reduction and revenue enhancement opportunities
- Assisting management with business plan development and reviewing/facilitating constituent communication processes
- Liquidity management and forecasting, including developing a 13-week cash flow forecast
- Special situations M&A and debt advisory, including acquiring and divesting distressed assets and divisions and raising or refinancing debt
- Expert witness testimony
- Contingency planning and options analysis
- Bankruptcy and case management services
- Chapter 11 planning and administration
- Advising on employee retention plan development
- Stakeholder management in crisis situations